Follow these steps for results to lose weight and become healthier:
1) Place food into mouth
2) Place your utensil down
3) Chew the food until it liquefies in your mouth
4) Swish the “jucified” food around in your mouth
5) Be fully aware of textures, flavors, spices etc.
6) Swallow, “drink your food”
7) Take 2 breaths
8) Lift utensil and repeat steps #1 to #6
What this does for you:
Food is digested more efficiently especially if you inhale you food or eat fast. Food mixes with the amylase in saliva that starts digestion with chewing. This makes it easier for the stomach and intestines to digest the food completely. Otherwise the food is partially digested, stagnates in the intestines, causing gas, bloating, bulging abdomen and fattening.
By “Jucifying” your food:
1) You appreciate the taste and texture by savoring the food
2) Satiation sensors are activated prior to overeating
a) Stomach fullness and
b) Blood sugar levels.
You will eat less, trim down and lose weight.